It’s a high quality emulsion and latex paint which has excellent covering properties, high efficiency and colour durability of painting coats. It provides matt and ‘easy-to-breathe’ painting coats of walls, which are resistant to scrubbing. The paint is designed for decorative and protective painting of lime as well as cement and lime plasters, cement and concrete, gypsum, wooden and wood-based surfaces, bricks, stones and plaster cardboard panels used inside of premises.
- the surface must be dry, solid, dust and grease free
- new plasters can be painted after 3-4 week of seasoning, gypsum plasters after 2 weeks, so called: ‘dry plasters’ just after grinding
- smoothed down surfaces made of plaster cardboard panels or surfaces covered with very intense colour – are to be painted by emulsion primer SNIEZKA GRUNT
- old layers of glue colour are to be removed, washed and rinsed off with detergent until the plaster can be visible
- old layers of emulsion paints with poor adhesive properties are to be removed, in the event of good condition they need to be rinsed off with detergent and left until they dry
- very absorptive surfaces (except new putties),with light adhesive properties, leaving traces on palms are to be painted by suitable primer ACRYL-PUTZ®
- spots where fungus was found, covered with mould are to be cleaned mechanically and disinfected
- it is recommended to fill in all roughness by ready-to-use putty - ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISH, cracks are to be filled in by ready-to-use putty ACRYL-PUTZ® FX23 FLEX or in the event of serious roughness by ACRYL PUTZ ST10 putty and painted by emulsion primer SNIEZKA GRUNT
- damp patches of water, nicotine and oil are to be painted by Sniezka ZACIEKI i PLAMY paint,
- the paint must be stirred carefully before application upon the primed surface, do not use thinner
- the paint mustn’t be thinned, however, when painting wallpapers made of glass fibre, depending on its fabric, it is allowed to thin the paint by water not exceeding 10% (one glass of water per 2.5l)
- painting works are to be carried out inside of premises at air temperature exceeding +10°C
- the paint is to be applied by roller, paintbrush or hydrodynamic spraying 1- 2 layers (surfaces which are not coated with base paint – 2 layers) at 2-4 hour intervals,
- during performing works and after they have been completed, it is necessary to wash the tools by water and ventilate the premises until the smell varnishes.
- suitable surface preparation, use of recommended tools and painting methods contribute to obtaining proper – declared paint efficiency, the paint coat obtains its full durable properties (scrubbing/washing) after 28 days since the day of painting works were completed.
- Easy removing of stains and contaminations
- Does not splatter during painting
- Easy application and excellent covering properties
- EU Ecolabel: PL/07/002/05
- PN mark is a guarantee of quality and safety as well as confidence in the product and its manufacturer, confirms that the product has undergone certificate procedures and meets all requirements of Polish Standards, which the compliance was declared and shown. Sniezka Satynowa is the first paint on the Polish market which was given the right to hold the PN mark.
|Efficiency||to 14 m²/l with one layer only|
|Number of layers||1-2|
|Application method||paintbrush, roller, spraying|
|Available colours||50 colours + white|
|Warranty period||expiry date and batch number: on the container|